Thursday, November 08, 2007

RHB Sightings!

Have you attended a Knocking down Silos? Have you heard the story about Dr. Adi Treasurywala RHB?

Here's some nice feedback from a KDS last night:

I really enjoyed your presentation last night. It would seem to me that 'Knocking Down Silos' is about much more than finding a job or new business, it is an elegant reminder of the interconnectedness of the human experience.

RHB connects us all. Rear windows stickers are now available online at http://www.davehowlett.com/ (pins etc coming soon) Put one on the rear window of your car and tell us the story when you see one on the highway! It could get you the perfect job, sale and friendship!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Heyyyyy, I think I said that last night! Fun to have it show up on your blog... I'm just reviewing your documentation, doing my best to be a high extraction learner and up the stats on number of things remembered from a presentation. :-) I'm really enjoying your process and having fun with being an altruist, its odd, I think we're naturally this way with our friends and families... who taught us that it wasn't okay to be systematic about it. Great Message!

Anonymous said...

Michael Eisner is an RHB! http://www.geocities.com/dhowlett2004/EisnerRHB.JPG